Learn to Stand Up Paddleboard
in 4 sessions
Next programme available from april 2018
- Evenings - start times vary based on daylight hours
- Weekday various days - 10.30 - 12.30 pm
- Flexi SUP - 4 sessions and you choose days and locations
Suitable for anyone wishing to learn how to SUP. No previous experience is required.
Available dates (more dates to follow)
- Day time Wednesday 6th June 10.30 am - 12.30 pm
- Evening Thursday 7th June 7.00 pm - 9.00 pm
- Evening Thursday August 2nd 7.00 pm - 9.00 pm
We allow a week extra in case of poor conditions.
Opportunities for regular paddling after the course through the SUP in a Bag Club.
If you have a another date in mind or would like further information Contact us
Join the millions of people worldwide enjoying the sport of Stand Up Paddleboarding. Based on the sheltered River Fal you will quickly be standing and enjoying the sights and sounds of this stunning Cornish waterway.
On the first session, after a short shore briefing covering safety and the basics of Stand Up Paddleboarding you will be on the water. Once everyone is up and smiling we will start to explore the River and learn as we travel. Within the first 2 hours you will start to feel in control of the board and be happy manoeuvring.
In a small group of 6 paddlers, by the end of the 4 sessions you will:-
- understand how to balance on and trim the board
- be able to paddle forwards effectively, understanding the components of good technique
- be able to turn using a variety of techniques including the step back turn
- have a good knowledge of the safety considerations of SUP
If you wish to continue paddling you can join the SUP in a Bag Club.
One off Beginner and Group sessions are also available.
Contact us to book or for further information.
2 additional weeks will be allowed in case of poor weather. If you can make a week an alternative date will be offered.
All of the SUP equipment including a buoyancy aid is provided but NOT a wetsuit.
A summer full length or shortie with a windproof as a spare is great for an evening paddle
Water confidence is desirable. Contact Us wish to know more about the sessions.
People say some really nice things about SUP in a Bag have a look at some of our testimonials.