Cornwall SUP Club with SUP in a Bag
The SUP Club is aimed at people who have got the SUP bug and would like to take part in regular social paddles. The emphasis is on fun, friendly sessions exploring the rivers and coastline of mid-Cornwall, getting fit and developing SUP skills along the way. Where possible there will be a post paddle debrief (in a pub or beside a BBQ on a beach).
- Wednesday mornings (times may vary a little based on the location)
- Sunday mornings 10.30 pm to 1.30 pm monthly based on the conditions
Paddle details are confirmed through an e-newsletter.
At the weekends there are regular opportunities to explore new areas of the coastline or waterways by joining one of the #GoAnywhere Tours
Discounts on all SUP in a Bag Tours, Lessons and Hire:-
- £15 discount on two hour SUP Tours #GoAnywhere Tours
- £15 discount on board hire
- 15% off the purchase of new equipment
- Early option to buy 2nd hand kit
Locations change weekly taking advantage of the conditions and will be confirmed at least 3 days before.
Current favourites are the River Helford, Malpas Village, Falmouth, Durgan, the Gannel and Portreath
To see photos and to follow our adventures like our Facebook Page
£12 / person / session
(£6 with your own kit)
- There is no fee for joining
- One off activities costed individually.
- Price includes all SUP equipment and a Guide.
All levels of paddlers are welcome including beginner / novice. To join paddlers must have taken part in a SUP in a Bag Tour or Taster. This acts as an induction and gives a chance to understand paddling ability which helps to plan trips.
To join or enquire
If you would like to book on to a Taster or Tour, Join or if you would like to find out more Contact us
For existing members to register on sessions check availability below.